FREE ITEM - Please leave the Credit Card number empty on checkout - FREE ITEM
Sample Look inside
- 12 interactive hand-drawn maps
- 10 points of interest
- App-like navigation designed for today's smartphones and tablets
- Interactive field guide with 48 Marievale bird species
- Incorporating a 'Better Bird Photography Guide'
- Photo tips and techniques
- Over an hour of FREE post processing video tutorials
- Free access to productivity tools designed for South African photographers
- No internet required for normal use
- No pop-ups or annoying adverts anywhere! Proudly Ad free.
- Join the Photographer's guide Facebook group for more insights
140+ Pages •Size: 52mb • Type: Interactive PDF • Compatible with iPhone/iPad (use iBooks app) • Compatible with Andorid phones and Tablets (use Adobe PDF reader) • Compatible with Windows phones (use Adobe PDF reader)
! Recommended that you download to your computer and copy the guide to your smartphone or tablet.
Use the innovative 'quicknav' to menu to navigate around the book like a phone app. All the data is stored on your phone - so there are no expensive data charges.
Hand-drawn Interactive maps
12 lovingly drawn maps hold hot-spots which you can tap to learn more. Use the handy back button to quickly return to the main map and explore some more,
Bird Reference for Photographers
Refer to the bird reference for info on 48 bird species commonly photographed at Marievale.
Better Bird Photography
I've included the '10 Tips for better bird photography ebook' Free with the eGuide. Written specifically for Marievale bird photographers. Take your photography to the next level!